Jump to navigation Jump to search
|• Total||1.300 sq mi (3.37 km2)|
|• Land||1.299 sq mi (3.36 km2)|
|• Water||0.001 sq mi (0.003 km2)|
|Elevation||20 ft (6 m)|
|• Density||180/sq mi (70/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC−5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−4 (EDT)|
|Area code(s)||410 & 443|
|GNIS feature ID||591446|
Tyaskin is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Wicomico County, Maryland, United States. Its population was 236 as of the 2010 census. It is part of the Salisbury, Maryland-Delaware Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- "Tyaskin". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.
- Barbara Marhoefer, Tyaskin, Maryland, in Photos and Documents: The Story of a Little Town on the Nanticoke River Near the Chesapeake Bay (http://barbaramarhoefer.com/Tyaskin.html)
|This article about a location in Wicomico County Maryland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|