October 19, 1983 |
Bothell, Washington, USA
|Residence||Los Angeles, California|
|Occupation||Entrepreneur Publicist, television personality, and founder Tyler Barnett PR|
|Notable work||Party Monsters: Cabo
The Millionaire Matchmaker
|Website||Tyler's Web Site|
Tyler Barnett (born October 19, 1983) is an entrepreneur, business consultant and American television personality. Barnett started his first business at the age of 22 and by 2009 was speaking alongside Richard Branson at the Perfect Pitch conference in Los Angeles. He was a starring cast member of the marketing-themed 2008 E! Network competition series Party Monsters Cabo and was featured on the Bravo reality series The Millionaire Matchmaker which was filmed in Barnett's Beverly Hills PR offices. In 2013, he appeared on the Comedy Central show Nathan For You as Nathan Fielder's PR consultant. He is the President and Founder of the eponymous company Tyler Barnett Public Relations and Marketing. Clients of Tyler Barnett PR have been featured in top tier news outlets around the world including The Today Show, Good Morning America, CNN and Entertainment Tonight. The award-winning Beverly Hills agency has been recognized by The Wall Street Journal, U.S. News and World Report, FOX Business and many other top tier news outlets.
Awards and Recognition
Tyler Barnett was selected by BusinessWeek as one of the top 25 young entrepreneurs of 2007. Barnett was also chosen by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of their Top 20 Entrepreneurs in their 20's. PR Week has featured multiple PR campaigns created by Barnett's eponymous firm. Barnett has also been a featured panelist at the Perfect Pitch Conference alongside entrepreneurs Richard Branson and Christian Audigier and is a regular contributor to FORTUNE magazine.
- Needleman, Sarah. "Tough Love Isn't Easy to Give". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 23 December 2011.
- Hard, Rob. "E! Channel Sensationalizes the Event Planning Profession with Reality Show". Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- Huajardo, Luis. "Need Funding?". Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- Williams, Jeff. "Getting on a Reality TV Show: 5 Things You Need to Know". AOL. Retrieved 23 December 2011.
- Lewis, Tanya. "Nail salon lures men with beer, sports". Retrieved 22 November 2015.
- Mulvey, Jeanette. "Managing Editor". BusinessNewsDaily. BusinessNewsDaily. Retrieved 22 November 2015.
- Leiber, Nick. "Tyler Barnett, 24; Jason Ellman, 25". Business Week. Retrieved 23 December 2011.
- Journal, LA Business. "20 in their 20s: Tyler Barnett & Jason Ellman". LA Business Journal. Retrieved 25 December 2011.
- Lewis, Tanya. "G.B. Proudfoot's campaign lets people know they stink". PR Week. Retrieved 22 January 2014.