December 4, 1989 |
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
|Height||5 ft 9 in (175 cm)|
|Weight||190 lb (86 kg; 13 st 8 lb)|
Murovich played three seasons (2007–2010) of major junior hockey with the Saginaw Spirit of the Ontario Hockey League scoring 70 goals and 83 assists for 153 points, while registering 206 penalty minutes, in 189 games played.
Prior to the 2014–15 season, on October 10, 2014, Murovich was signed to a one-year AHL contract for a second stint with the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins. He was then assigned to ECHL affiliate, the Wheeling Nailers to begin the year. However on February 12, 2015 the Penguins and Murovich mutually agreed to be released from his AHL contract and he then re-signed with the Solar Bears in the ECHL three days later. Orlando would then place him on waivers and on March 3, 2015 the Gwinnett Gladiators reclaimed him.
- "Murovich agrees to A.T.O with Crunch". oursportscentral.com. 2010-04-01. Retrieved 2012-12-26.
- "Trade completed with Orlando". Gwinnett Gladiators. 2013-06-17. Retrieved 2013-06-17.
- "Penguins ink Murovich". Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins. 2014-10-10. Retrieved 2014-10-10.
- "Murovich Back in Gwinnett". Gwinnett Gladiators. March 3, 2015.
- Tyler Murovich's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Tyler Murovich's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This United States biographical article relating to ice hockey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|