February 10, 1990 |
Salmon Arm, BC, Canada
|Height||6 ft 3 in (191 cm)|
|Weight||205 lb (93 kg; 14 st 9 lb)|
|NHL Draft||108th overall, 2009
St. Louis Blues
Tyler Shattock (born February 10, 1990) is a Canadian professional ice hockey player who is currently playing for Braehead Clan of the UK EIHL. Shattock previously skated with the Alaska Aces in the ECHL. He was selected by the St. Louis Blues in the 4th round (108th overall) of the 2009 NHL Entry Draft.
Prior to turning professional, Shattock played major junior hockey in the Western Hockey League for the Kamloops Blazers and Calgary Hitmen. On May 13, 2010, Shattock was signed by the St. Louis Blues to a three-year entry-level contract. Shattock spent his tenure with the Blues playing for their AHL affiliate, first the Peoria Rivermen and then the Chicago Wolves. Following the 2013-14 season, the Blues did not tender a qualifying offer to Shattock and on July 1, 2014, he became an unrestricted free agent.
On September 8, 2014, the Stockton Thunder of the ECHL announced they had signed Shattock. In the 2014–15 season, Shattock broke out offensively with the Thunder to enjoy his most successful season with 63 points from 65 games. He was loaned to the Worcester Sharks of the AHL for 3 games.
On September 22, 2015, with the Thunder relocating, Shattock signed as a free agent to remain in the ECHL with the Kalamazoo Wings. During the 2016–17 season, his second as Captain with the Wings and having contributed with 23 points in 37 games, Shattock was traded by Kalamazoo to the Alaska Aces in exchange for Justin Breton on January 17, 2017.
- "Blues look to add size on second day of draft -". bnd.com. 2009-06-27. Retrieved 2015-06-07.
- Update with Shattock also getting two assists - USATODAY.com
- Calgary Hitmen Forward Tyler Shattock Signs With St. Louis Blues - OurSports Central
- "Thunder Sign Junior Standout Shattock". Stockton Thunder Official Website. September 8, 2014. Retrieved September 8, 2014.
- "NHL draft one of three additions as camp approaches". Kalamazoo Wings. 2015-09-22. Retrieved 2015-09-22.
- "Aces acquire forward Tyler Shattock from Kalamazoo". Alaska Aces. 2017-01-17. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- Tyler Shattock career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Tyler Shattock career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey winger born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|