Tyler Wentworth is a 16" fashion doll created by Robert Tonner produced by the Tonner Doll Company, Inc. for adult collectors. Tyler Wentworth dolls are constructed of vinyl and hard plastic and have rooted hair or wigs. The Tonner Doll Company produces an extensive selection of ensembles and boutique pieces for the Tyler Wentworth doll made from the finest silks, French lace, chiffon, wool and scale knits. The Tonner Doll Company strongly encourages adult collectors to play with their dolls.
The first Tyler Wentworth collection debuted at American International Toy Fair in 1999. Subsequent collections have debuted each year at Toy Fair from 1999 until the present. Beginning in 2002, Tonner Doll Company began releasing "Mid-Year" or "Fall / Holiday" collections during the Summer.
Tyler Wentworth has an elaborate backstory and several friends that have been produced as dolls for the collection.
- Tyler Wentworth - An Introduction - about.com
- "Tales of Tyler", Fashion Doll Quarterly (Spring 2008 Issue - Jump Drive FDQ Bracelet)
- Fashion Doll Quarterly
- Stephanie Finnegan. (2000). The Robert Tonner Story: Dreams & Dolls . New York: Portfolio Press.
- Stephanie Finnegan. (2002). The Robert Tonner Story Update 2002. New York: Portfolio Press.
- Krystyna Poray Goddu. (2003). High Style Premiere Issue. Cumberland: Reverie Publishing
- Krystyna Poray Goddu. (2004). High Style 2004. Cumberland: Reverie Publishing
- Krystyna Poray Goddu. (2005). High Style 2005. Cumberland: Reverie Publishing
- Krystyna Poray Goddu. (2006). High Style Grand Finale. Cumberland: Reverie Publishing
- Krystyna Poray Goddu (2004). The Tyler Wentworth Fifth Anniversary Album. Cumberland: Reverie Publishing
- Robert Tonner. (2006). Robert Tonner Inspirations. Cumberland: Reverie Publishing
- Tom Courtney. (2009). The Tyler Wentworth 10th Anniversary Album. Kingston: Tonner Publishing.
- Tonner Doll Company Official site
|This doll-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|