|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (April 2016)|
Tyler Moselle is a former Acting Executive Director and research associate of the Carr Center for Human Rights Policy of the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. He was educated at Brigham Young University, where he received a bachelor's degree in Middle Eastern and African history, and Harvard, where he received a master's in politics. His master's thesis Natural Evil in Politics, has been referenced in a 2010 philosophy symposium in Colombia. and was published by the Carr Center in 2007.
According to the journalist and writer Nathan Hodge, Moselle played a primary role in promoting the human rights elements of America's COIN doctrine while he was at the Carr Center, where he focused on national security and human rights.
Moselle has argued against the U.S. surge in Afghanistan for Harvard International Review, criticized the militarization of U.S. foreign policy in an op-ed for the Financial Times, published research about Afghanistan as well as the concept of world order in global political theory, and has written three academic reviews for Human Rights & Human Welfare. In addition, he has been interviewed about humanitarianism, the American military's counterinsurgency training, and international justice.
- "Former Carr Center Staff" on the website of the Carr Center for Human Rights Policy.
- Moselle, Tyler Natural Evil in Politics
- "SIMPOSIOS III CONGRESO COLOMBIANO DE FILOSOFÍA Cali, octubre 19 al 22 de 2010"
- "Hodge, Nathan. The Armed Humanitarians, p. 146"
- "Carr Center's National Security and Human Rights Program publications"
- Moselle, Tyler. "Obama’s Afghanistan Troop Surge Misses the Point" Harvard International Review (January 6, 2010)
- Moselle, Tyler "Tackling insurgents is not enough for America" Financial Times (March 18, 2010)
- "Moselle, Tyler. Micro/Macro Afghanistan"
- "Moselle, Tyler. The Concept of World Order"
- Moselle, Tyler "The Moral High Ground in an Age of Vulnerability" Human Rights & Human Welfare (ndg)
- "Character Assassination in the Court of Public Opinion"
- "New Government in Cambodia"
- IA-Forum Interview:Tyler Moselle" International Affairs Forum (ndg)
- "TSJ Online Journal"
- "Afghanistan, Pakistan, and the Intersection of National Security and International Justice" website of the Hauser Center for NonProfit Organizations at Harvard University (July 23, 2009)