Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tylor is an English surname and given name meaning “tiler”. It may also refer to the given name of a male or female
- Charles Tylor (1816–1902), British minister and author
- Edward Burnett Tylor (1832-1917), British anthropologist
- Jud Tylor (born 1979), Canadian actress
- Mary Tylor (died 1887), first wife of George Cadbury
- Stella Elmendorf Tylor (1885–1980), American artist
- Sir Theodore Henry Tylor (1900–1968), British lawyer and international level chess player
Tylor (given name)
- Edward Tylor Miller (1895-1968), US politician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tylor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.