Tylor is an English surname and given name meaning “tiler”. It may also refer to the given name of a male or female
- Charles Tylor (1816–1902), British minister and author
- Edward Burnett Tylor (1832-1917), British anthropologist
- Jud Tylor (born 1979), Canadian actress
- Mary Tylor (died 1887), first wife of George Cadbury
- Sir Theodore Henry Tylor (1900–1968), British lawyer and international level chess player
Tylor (given name)
- Edward Tylor Miller (1895-1968), US politician
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tylor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.