This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Tynedale Rugby Football Club|
|Location||Corbridge, Northumberland, England|
|Ground(s)||Tynedale Park (Capacity: 2,000 (400 seats))|
|Captain(s)||Matt Outson (1st XV)|
|League(s)||National League Two North|
Tynedale RFC is a rugby union team based in Corbridge, Northumberland in North East England. The club was relegated from National League 1 in 2015, the third tier of the English rugby union system and have played in National League 2 North since then.
In 2008 they were promoted to National Division Two.
- Northumberland Senior Cup (24): 1887, 1906, 1911, 1914, 1927, 1933, 1934, 1935, 1936, 1948, 1988, 1992, 1993, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2014
- North Division 1 Division champions: 1999–00
- National League 3 North champions: 2007–08
Over 35 acres (140,000 m2) of land set in rural surround. The ground is situated adjacent to the River Tyne – a short walk over the bridge into the historical village of Corbridge. It has seven pitches, one fully floodlit training pitch (floodlighting adequate for 'junior' matches) and one smaller training pitch, fully floodlit – used for Colts training area. The ground has a modern, 400 seater grandstand, and there is also space for standing spectators around the pitch bringing total capacity to approximately 2,000.
|Played||Won||Drawn||Lost||Points for||Points against||Points diff||Try bonus||Losing bonus||Points|
|Green background is the promotion place. Blue background is the play-off place. Pink background are relegation places.|
Updated: 13 October 2018
Source: "National League 2 North". NCA Rugby.
- "Rugby - Tynedale Rugby Football Ground". This is Corbridge. Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- "HISTORY OF TYNEDALE RUGBY FOOTBALL CLUB". Tynedale RFC. Archived from the original on 5 May 2013. Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- John Inverdale (5 March 2008). "The beauty and floods of Tynedale Rugby Club". The Telegraph. Telegraph Media Group. Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- . Tynedale RFC OF TYNEDALE RUGBY FOOTBALL CLUB http://www.tynedalerfc.co.uk/rugby/pages.php?pID=26&osCsid=lo4d1907vphi9b2uct6p04kfk3title=HISTORY OF TYNEDALE RUGBY FOOTBALL CLUB Check
|url=value (help). Retrieved 18 May 2014. Missing or empty
|This English rugby union team article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|