Type 067 utility landing craft
|Name:||Type 067 landing craft utility (Yunnan class)|
|Builders:||Wuhu Shipyard Wuhu, Anhui|
|Preceded by:||Type 067 (Yunnan class)|
|Class and type:||Yunnan class|
|Type:||Landing Craft Utility|
|Displacement:||128 tons (full load)|
|Length:||28.6 metres (94 ft)|
|Beam:||5.4 metres (18 ft)|
|Draft:||1.4 metres (4 ft 7 in)|
|Installed power:||600 hp with 2 shafts|
|Speed:||12 kn (22 km/h; 14 mph)|
|Range:||500 nmi (930 km; 580 mi) @ 10 kn (19 km/h; 12 mph)|
|Capacity:||1 tank, or 2 light vehicles, or 46t cargo|
|Sensors and |
|1 Japanese Fuji navigational radar|
|Armament:||2 Type 61 dual-25mm AAA guns and two dual-14.5mm antiaircraft machine guns|
The Type 067 landing craft, utility (NATO codename: Yunnan class), also known as Yunnan class, entered the People's Liberation Army Navy service from 1968–1972. This class is the enlarged version of Yuch'in class landing craft mechanized, developed into a landing craft tank (LCT) capable of carrying either a medium tank, or two armored fighting vehicles, or a company of infantry. Some Type 067 have been converted to buoy tender/cable layers, designated as Type 911, which includes two sub types, Type 911I and Type 911II, one for buoy tender, the other for cable layer.
The ships of this class are fitted with three Type 61 dual-25mm antiaircraft artillery guns. Some units are also fitted with Type 81H 122mm multiple rocket launchers.
- Displacement: 135 t
- Length: 28.6 m
- Beam: 5.4 m
- Draft: 1.5 m
- Speed: 12 kn max
- Range: 500 nmi @ 10 kn
- Propulsion: 2 diesel engines @ 600 hp with 2 shafts
- Complement: 12
- Armament: Two Type 61 dual-25mm antiaircraft artillery guns or two 14.5 mm heavy machine guns (II x 1)
- Lift capacity: 46 t
- Radar: 1 Japanese Fuji navigational radar
- "Type 067 Yunan Class Utility Landing Craft". SinoDefence.com. 21 June 2008. Archived from the original on 7 August 2008. Retrieved 9 August 2016.
- "国产第一代：067系列小型登陆艇军事" [Domestic first generation: 067 series of small military landing craft]. armystar.com (in Chinese). 26 April 2012. Retrieved 9 August 2016.
- "Type 911 buoy tender/cable layer". kaxii.com.