Jump to navigation Jump to search
Type 90 may refer to:
- Type 90 240 mm railway gun, large caliber railroad gun acquired by the Imperial Japanese Army from the French arms manufacturer Schneider in 1930
- 61 cm Type 90 torpedo, surface-fired torpedo used by the Imperial Japanese Navy during World War II
- Type 90 75 mm Field Gun, used by the Imperial Japanese Army during the Second Sino-Japanese War, Soviet-Japanese Border Wars and World War II
- Type 90 Kyū-maru, current main battle tank of the Japan Ground Self-Defense Force, entered service in 1990
- Type 90 Ship-to-Ship Missile, Japanese missile, entered service in 1990
- Nambu Type 90, Japanese flare pistol used by the Imperial Japanese Navy
- Type 90 Helmet, Japanese helmet, used by the Imperial Japanese Army
- Type-90, Chinese-made submunition for cluster bombs
- Type 90 AFV (YW535), Chinese armored fighting vehicle, developed for export
- Type 90/Type 90-II, earlier version of the Al-Khalid (tank) and prototype for the Type 99 MBT
- Type 90, Chinese version of the Swiss Oerlikon 35 mm twin cannon
- T-90, Russian third-generation main battle tank, developed from the T-72
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Type 90.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.