Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up typecasting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Typecast, typecasting, or type casting may mean:
- Typecasting (acting), the process by which an actor is strongly identified with a specific character, role, or trait
- Type casting (computer programming), the act or result of changing an entity of one data type into another
- Typecasting (blogging), a form of blogging in which text is composed on a typewriter, then scanned and uploaded to a blog
- Type casting (typography), a technique for casting individual letters for use in printing presses
- Typecast (band), Filipino band
- Typecast (horse), American racehorse
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Typecasting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.