Typhoon Bebeng (disambiguation)
- Tropical Storm Rose (1963) (T6303, 10W, Bebeng)
- Typhoon Sally (1967) (T6702, 02W, Bebeng)
- Tropical Storm Thelma (1971) (T7102, 02W, Bebeng)
- Typhoon Nina (1975) (T7503, 04W, Bebeng), struck China causing the failure of the Banqiao Dam, eventually killing over 200,000 people
- Typhoon Cecil (1979) (T7903, 03W, Bebeng), struck the Philippines
- Typhoon Vera (1983) (T8303, 03W, Bebeng), struck the Philippines
- Typhoon Sperry (1987) (T8704, 04W, Bebeng)
- Tropical Storm Vanessa (1991) (T9103, 03W, Bebeng), struck the Philippines
- Typhoon Gary (1995) (T9504, 07W, Bebeng), struck China
- Tropical Storm Iris (Bebeng) (02W, Bebeng), Japan Meteorological Agency analyzed it as a tropical depression, not as a tropical storm
- Typhoon Man-yi (2007) (T0704, 04W, Bebeng), struck Japan
- Tropical Storm Aere (2011) (T1101, 03W, Bebeng), struck the Philippines
Since the 2011 storm, the name Bebeng was retired after 48 years in use and will never be used again by PAGASA. It was replaced by Betty for future seasons.
- Tropical Storm Bavi (2015) (T1503, 03W, Betty)
|This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.