Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Typhoon Chebi (2001) (T0102, 04W, Emong) – approached Taiwan and struck China.
- Tropical Depression Emong (2005) – a tropical depression that was only recognized by PAGASA.
- Typhoon Chan-hom (2009) (T0902, 02W, Emong)
- Tropical Storm Leepi (2013) (T1304, 04W, Emong) – approached Japan.
- Tropical Storm Nanmadol (2017) (T1703, 05W, Emong)
| This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.