Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Typhoon Faye (1963) (T6313, 28W, Neneng) – struck Hong Kong killing 3 people.
- Tropical Depression Neneng (1967) –
- Typhoon Harriet (1971) (T7112, 12W, Neneng) – struck the Philippines and Vietnam.
- Tropical Depression Neneng (1975) – did not affect land.
- Typhoon Judy (1979) – struck China and South Korea.
- Tropical Depression Neneng (1983) – short-lived tropical depression that was only recognized by PAGASA and the Hong Kong Observatory.
- Typhoon Gerald (1987) (T8714, 14W, Neneng) – approached Taiwan and struck China.
- Typhoon Kinna (1991) (T9117, 19W, Neneng) – struck Japan.
- Typhoon Ward (1995) (T9518, 26W, Neneng) – powerful typhoon that stayed at sea.
- Typhoon York (1999) (T9915, 21W, Neneng) – struck China and Hong Kong, prompting the Hong Kong Observatory to raise Signal No. 10 for the first time in 16 years.
- Severe Tropical Storm Bebinca (2006) (T0616, 19W, Neneng) – led to 33 people dead or missing after becoming an extratropical low.
- Typhoon Phanfone (2014) (T1418, 18W, Neneng)
- Tropical Storm Barijat (2018) (T1823, 27W, Neneng)
| article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.