Tropical Storm Ruby
(Redirected from Typhoon Ruby)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The name Ruby has been used for thirteen tropical cyclones in the northwest Pacific Ocean, one of these names is an independent name for the Philippines. It has been retired by PAGASA.
- Typhoon Ruby (1950) (T5037)
- Typhoon Ruby (1954) (T5420)
- Tropical Storm Ruby (1959) (T5901, 02W)
- Tropical Storm Ruby (1961) (T6121, 53W)
- Typhoon Ruby (1964) (T6417, 25W, Yoning) – struck near Hong Kong
- Tropical Storm Ruby (1967) (T6701, 01W)
- Tropical Storm Ruby (1970) (T7004, 04W, Emang)
- Typhoon Ruby (1972) (T7228, 30W) – not a threat to land
- Typhoon Ruby (1976) (T7607, 07W) – struck the Philippines and approached Japan
- Typhoon Ruby (1982) (T8205, 05W)
- Tropical Storm Ruby (1985) (T8514, 14W) – struck Japan
- Typhoon Ruby (1988) (T8828, 23W, Unsang) – affected the Philippines and Hainan Island
- Typhoon Hagupit (2014) (T1422, 22W, Ruby) – struck the Philippines
| article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.