From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up typist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In Skills and Occupations
- Data entry clerk, someone who types data into a database via a computer or terminal.
- Audio typist, someone who types letters, books and other documents using an audio source (e.g. dictaphone)
- Copy typist, someone who types letters, books and other documents using printed or handwritten sources.
- Shorthand typist, someone who uses a high speed writing system to record speech.
- Typist, someone who discriminates against others based on their association with a standard social construction.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Typist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.