(Redirected from Tyranny (album))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tyranny in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tyranny refers to a despotically ruled state or society.
Tyranny may also refer to:
- Tyranny (Julian Casablancas + The Voidz album), 2014
- Tyranny (Shadow Gallery album), 1998
- Tyranny (The Generators album), 2001
- Tyranny (Stabilizers album), 1986
- Tyranny (For You), album by Front 242
- "Tyranny", by Prodigy from Hegelian Dialectic
- Tyranny (TV series), an American drama and political thriller web series
- Gene Tyranny (born 1945), American composer and musician
- Tyranny (video game), 2016 role-playing video game by Obsidian Entertainment
- Tyrant (disambiguation)
- Tyrannus (disambiguation)
- Tyranny of the majority, a theory of majority rule
- Tyranny of numbers, a difficulty in 1960s computer engineering
- Queen Tyr'ahnee, character from the Duck Dodgers television series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tyranny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.