From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tyranny in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tyranny refers to a despotically ruled state or society.
Tyranny may also refer to:
- Tyranny (Julian Casablancas + The Voidz album), 2014
- Tyranny (Shadow Gallery album), 1998
- Tyranny (The Generators album), 2001
- Tyranny (Stabilizers album), 1986
- Tyranny (For You), album by Front 242
- Tyranny (TV series), an American drama and political thriller web series
- Gene Tyranny (born 1945), American composer and musician
- Tyranny (video game), 2016 role-playing video game by Obsidian Entertainment
- Tyrant (disambiguation)
- Tyrannus (disambiguation)
- Tyranny of the majority, a theory of majority rule
- Tyranny of numbers, a difficulty in 1960s computer engineering
- Queen Tyr'ahnee, character from the Duck Dodgers television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tyranny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.