From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tyrant (comics))
|Look up tyrant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tyrant is a despotic ruler or person.
Tyrant may also refer to:
- Tyrant (TV series), a 2014 American television series
- Tyrant (Ultra monster), a Kaiju (fictional monster)
- Tyrant (Resident Evil), a monster from Resident Evil (series)
- Tyrant (Marvel Comics), a comic book character for Marvel Comics
- Tyrant (Spiderbaby Grafix), a comic book series by Steve Bissette
- Tyrant flycatchers, a family of birds
- Tyrants, a partial title to the Mega Lo Mania video game as it was titled in the U.S.
- "Tyrant" (song) on the album Sad Wings of Destiny by heavy metal band Judas Priest
- "Tyrants", a song on the album Sons of Northern Darkness by black metal band Immortal
- Tyrant Records, a Canadian record label which merged into Union Label Group
- Tyrant (Circle album), an album by Finnish rock band Circle
- Tyrant, an album by American band Thou
- Tyrant (Backyard Babies album), an album by Swedish rock band Backyard Babies
- Tyrant (Japanese band), a black metal band in Japan
- Tyrant (Australian band), a hard rock/heavy metal band from Tasmania, Australia
- Tyrant, an American doom metal band later known as Saint Vitus
- Tyrant, a German thrash metal band later known as Tormentor and finally as Kreator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tyrant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.