Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tyre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tyre may refer to:
- Tire, the outer part of a wheel
- Tyre, Lebanon, a city
- Tyre District, Lebanon
- Tyre, New York, a town in the United States
- Tyre, Michigan, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Tyres, two mythological figures; see List of minor Greek mythological figures
- Colin Tyre, Lord Tyre (born 1956), Scottish lawyer and judge
- Tyre Glasper (born 1987), American football player
- Tyre Phillips (born 1997), American football player
- Tyre York (1836–1916), U.S. Congressman from North Carolina
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tyre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.