St. Peter's, Tyringham
Tyringham Hall and Park
|Population||250 (2011 Census)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||NEWPORT PAGNELL|
Historically, Tyringham on its own once contained only two houses, but was a village in its own right because it had an ecclesiastic parish.
- Neighbourhood statistics 2011 Census, Accessed 4 February 2013
- H. F. Nielsen, The Germanic Languages: Origins and Early Dialectal Interrelations (Tuscaloosa, 1989), p. 62 [Tyringham, Buckinghamshire, and related names may reflect settlements of Thuringians].
- "Relationships and changes Tyringham With Filgrave CP/AP through time". A Vision of Britain through Time. Retrieved 27 August 2022.
- Youngs. Guide to Local Administrative Units of England: Volume 1
- Parishes in Milton Keynes Archived 2009-06-08 at the Wayback Machine - Milton Keynes Council.
- http://www.mkweb.co.uk/statistics/documents/Population%5FBulletin%5F2005%2D6%2Epdf page 22
Media related to Tyringham at Wikimedia Commons