|No. 93 Detroit Lions|
|Date of birth:||March 18, 1990|
|Place of birth:||New Iberia, Louisiana|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||294 lb (133 kg)|
|High school:||New Iberia (LA) Westgate|
|Roster status:||Injured reserve|
|Career NFL statistics|
Tyrunn Walker (born March 18, 1990) is an American football defensive tackle for the Detroit Lions of the National Football League (NFL). He signed with the New Orleans Saints as an undrafted free agent in 2012. He played college football at Tulsa.
He played college football at Jones County Junior College before transferring to Tulsa for his Junior season. In his two seasons at Tulsa, He finished with 84 tackles, 13.5 sacks, 11 pass deflections and 4 forced fumbles. 
New Orleans Saints
On April 30, 2012, he signed with the New Orleans Saints as an undrafted free agent. Against the odds, Walker made the final 53 man roster. However, he was a healthy inactive in all 16 of the team's regular season games.
On March 12, 2015, Walker signed a one-year contract with the Detroit Lions. During the 2015 season, he played in four games for Detroit and posted nine tackles, before he suffered a broken fibula in a game on October 5 of that year, and was placed on the injured reserve list for the remainder of the season. On March 4, 2016, the Lions re-signed Walker to a one-year contract.
- "Tyrunn Walker Statistics". sports-reference.com.
- "Saints Announce 2012 Rookie Free Agent Class". neworleanssaints.com. April 30, 2012. Retrieved May 1, 2012.
- Twentyman, Tim (March 13, 2015). "Lions sign defensive tackle Tyrunn Walker". DetroitLions.com. Retrieved March 13, 2015.
- Gantt, Darin (October 6, 2015). "Lions lineman Tyrunn Walker having surgery for broken leg, to IR". NBC Sports. Retrieved December 9, 2015.
- Twentyman, Tim (March 4, 2016). "Lions re-sign DT Tyrunn Walker". Detroit Lions. Retrieved March 4, 2016.