|No. 95 – Los Angeles Rams|
March 18, 1990 |
New Iberia, Louisiana
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||310 lb (141 kg)|
|High school:||New Iberia (LA) Westgate|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2017|
Tyrunn Walker (born March 18, 1990) is an American football nose tackle for the Los Angeles Rams of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Tulsa and signed with the New Orleans Saints as an undrafted free agent in 2012. He has also played for the Detroit Lions.
Walker played college football at Jones County Junior College before transferring to Tulsa for his junior season. In his two seasons at Tulsa, He finished with 84 tackles, 13.5 sacks, 11 pass deflections, and 4 forced fumbles. 
New Orleans Saints
On April 30, 2012, he signed with the New Orleans Saints as an undrafted free agent. Against the odds, Walker made the final 53-man roster. However, he was a healthy inactive in all 16 of the team's regular season games.
On March 12, 2015, Walker signed a one-year contract with the Detroit Lions. During the 2015 season, he played in four games for Detroit and posted nine tackles, before he suffered a broken fibula in a game on October 5 of that year, and was placed on the injured reserve list for the remainder of the season. On March 4, 2016, the Lions re-signed Walker to a one-year contract.
Los Angeles Rams
- "Tyrunn Walker Statistics". sports-reference.com.
- "Saints Announce 2012 Rookie Free Agent Class". neworleanssaints.com. April 30, 2012. Retrieved May 1, 2012.
- Twentyman, Tim (March 13, 2015). "Lions sign defensive tackle Tyrunn Walker". DetroitLions.com. Retrieved March 13, 2015.
- Gantt, Darin (October 6, 2015). "Lions lineman Tyrunn Walker having surgery for broken leg, to IR". NBC Sports. Retrieved December 9, 2015.
- Twentyman, Tim (March 4, 2016). "Lions re-sign DT Tyrunn Walker". Detroit Lions. Retrieved March 4, 2016.
- Simmons, Myles (March 23, 2017). "Rams Agree to Terms with DT Tyrunn Walker". TheRams.com.
- Langer, Travis (June 22, 2017). "Rams Continue Trimming Roster". TheRams.com.
- Simmons, Myles (August 23, 2017). "Rams Sign DT Tyrunn Walker". TheRams.com.