This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||Tyson Brett Ballou
November 14, 1976
Garland, Texas, U.S.
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
Born in Garland, Texas, he began modeling at the age of 15 years discovered by Page Parkes, appearing in magazines and shows in Texas. Later on, he began modeling in New York City under the Ford Modeling Agency, but later signed with another agency, IMG, which was instrumental in making him one of today's most successful male models.
His modeling include stints for Giorgio Armani, Versace, Exte, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Dolce and Gabbana, among others. In 2007, he shot a jeans campaign for luxury brand 7 for all Mankind, alongside Carolyn Murphy. He has fronted brands such as Jil Sander, DKNY, Hugo Boss Sport, Byblos, Moschino, Emporio Armani, Exte Acht, Samsonite, Perry Ellis, BCBG, Valentino Roma and Emporio Armani Fragrance. He has appeared in L'uomo, Vogue, Jalouse, The Face, Harper's Bazaar, Arena Homme Plus, Visionaire, Numero, and W. With a never ending list of accomplishments, Tyson continues to stay on top of his game.
- Profile, imgmodels.com; accessed February 24, 2015.
- Select (London) - http://www.selectmodel.co.uk
- Stockholm (Stockholm) http://www.stockholmsgruppen.com
- Success (Paris) - http://www3.successmodels.com/
- Unique (Copenhagen) - http://www.unique.dk
- View (Barcelona) - http://viewmanagement.com/
- Why Not (Milan) - http://www.whynotmodels.com