|Province of Turkey|
Location of Uşak Province in Turkey
|• Electoral district||Uşak|
|• Total||5,341 km2 (2,062 sq mi)|
|• Density||67/km2 (170/sq mi)|
Uşak (Turkish: Uşak ili) is a province in western Turkey. Its adjacent provinces are Manisa to the west, Denizli to the south, Afyon to the east, and Kütahya to the north. The provincial capital is Uşak, and its licence location code is 64. The province covers an area of 5,341 km.
In August 2018, the province decided to stop running digital advertisement on United States based social media platforms like Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube canceling all of the budget as a response to the U.S. sanctions on Turkey. The U.S. sanctions were over the detention of the Pastor Andrew Brunson.
Uşak province is divided into 6 districts (capital district in bold):
- Turkish Statistical Institute, MS Excel document – Population of province/district centers and towns/villages and population growth rate by provinces
- Turkish municipality strikes at social media giants as response to US
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Uşak Province.|
- (in Turkish) Uşak governor's official website
- (in Turkish) Uşak municipality's official website
- (in English) Uşak weather forecast information
- News from Uşak province and 6 districts
|This article about an Aegean Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|