|Single by Usher|
|from the album 8701|
|Released||April 30, 2002|
|Songwriter(s)||Usher Raymond, Jermaine Dupri, Brian Michael Cox|
|Usher singles chronology|
"U-Turn" is a song by Usher, released as the fourth international single from his 2001 album 8701. The song was a dance track produced by Jermaine Dupri and was a departure from the previous two smooth ballad singles that had been released from the album. The track reached the top 10 in Australia, the top 20 in the UK and Switzerland and was a top 40 hit in the Netherlands. The single was not released in the US.
The song was written by Usher, Dupri and Brian Michael Cox who co-wrote four songs on the album including hit single "U Got It Bad". The song also references Michael Jackson and Bobby Brown and also refers to the crunk style of rap making it one of the first mainstream R&B tracks to refer to that style.
UK CD Limited Edition Enhanced 4 Track CD with Poster
- "U-Turn" (Album Version)
- "U-Turn" (The Almighty Mix)
- "U-Turn" (The Almighty Dub)
- "U-Turn" (Video - Plus 'Behind The Scenes' Footage)
- U-Turn [Album Version] 3:12
- U-Turn [The Almighty Mix] 7:22
- U-Turn [The Almighty Dub] 7:24
- U R The One 3:56
- Video U-Turn 3:05
- U-Turn (Album Version) 3:12
- U-Turn (The Almighty Mix) 7:22
|Germany (Official German Charts)||51|
|Netherlands (Single Top 100)||27|
|Scotland (Official Charts Company)||31|
|Switzerland (Schweizer Hitparade)||22|
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||16|
- "Australian-charts.com – Usher – U-Turn". ARIA Top 50 Singles.
- "Musicline.de – Usher Single-Chartverfolgung" (in German). Media Control Charts. PhonoNet GmbH.
- "Dutchcharts.nl – Usher – U-Turn" (in Dutch). Single Top 100.
- "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company. Retrieved Juli 11, 2004.
- "Swedishcharts.com – Usher – U-Turn". Singles Top 100.
- "Swisscharts.com – Usher – U-Turn". Swiss Singles Chart.
- "Usher: Artist Chart History". Official Charts Company.
|This 2000s single-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|