From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from U.S.S. Enterprise)
USS Enterprise may refer to:
- USS Enterprise (1775), a sloop, burned to prevent capture in 1777
- Enterprise (1776), a schooner, transferred in 1777 to Maryland Council of Safety
- List of ships of the United States Navy named Enterprise
- USS Enterprise (1799), a sailing vessel that fired the first shots in the First Barbary War
- Enterprise (1814), a steamboat that participated in the Battle of New Orleans
- USS Enterprise (1831), a sailing vessel
- USS Enterprise (1874), a sailing vessel
- Enterprise (SP-790), a motorboat (1917–1919)
- USS Enterprise (CV-6), an aircraft carrier (1938–1947) that served in World War II
- USS Enterprise (CVN-65), a nuclear-powered aircraft carrier (1961–2013)
- USS Enterprise (CVN-80), third ship of the Ford class of aircraft carriers. Scheduled to be constructed and in operation by 2025.
- USS Enterprise (BLDG 7115), a commissioned building (2005–2011), ship simulator at Great Lakes training facility
- USTS Enterprise (2003–2008), former name of TS Kennedy, a training ship at the Massachusetts Maritime Academy
Star Trek fictional spacecraft
- Enterprise (NX-01), the principal setting of Star Trek: Enterprise
- USS Enterprise (NCC-1701), the principal setting of the original Star Trek television series, and the first three feature films.
- USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-A), the principal setting of the fifth and sixth Star Trek feature films
- USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-B), the seventh Star Trek feature film
- USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-C), ship appears in the Next Generation episode "Yesterday's Enterprise".
- USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D), the principal setting of Star Trek: The Next Generation and the seventh Star Trek feature film
- USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-E), the principal setting of the eighth, ninth, and tenth Star Trek feature films
- USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-F), flagship in the online game "Star Trek Online"
- USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-J), ship mentioned and displayed on a screen in the Star Trek: Enterprise episode "Azati Prime"
- USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-M), a starship in Star Trek: Of Gods and Men
- Enterprise (disambiguation)
- Enterprise (balloon), a balloon used by the Union Army during the American Civil War
- Enterprise (yacht), a J-class yacht that won the 1930 America's Cup
- HMS Enterprise, a list of ships of the British Royal Navy
- SS Flying Enterprise, a cargo ship
- Space Shuttle Enterprise, the first Space Shuttle Orbiter
- VSS Enterprise, the first commercial spaceship being constructed by Virgin Galactic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title USS Enterprise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.