Embassy of the United States, Beijing
|Embassy of the United States, Beijing
Embassy as seen from the air
|Location||55 Anjialou Road
|Ambassador||Terry Branstad (designated)|
The Embassy of the United States of America in Beijing is the diplomatic mission of the United States of America in the People's Republic of China. It serves as the administrative office of the United States Ambassador to China and the seat of China–United States relations. The embassy complex is in Chaoyang District, Beijing.
The current U.S. Embassy in Beijing is the third largest American diplomatic mission in the world, after the Embassy of the United States, Baghdad and the Embassy of the United States, Yerevan. The 500,000-square-foot (46,000 m2), eight story facility incorporates a great deal of free-standing transparent and opaque glass in its design. It is located on a 10-acre (4.0 ha) plot of land. President of the United States George W. Bush dedicated the facility on August 8, 2008.
- List of diplomatic missions of the United States
- United States Ambassador to China
- U.S. Consulate General Chengdu
- U.S. Consulate General Guangzhou
- U.S. Consulate General Shanghai
- U.S. Consulate General Shenyang
- U.S. Consulate General Wuhan
- Embassy of People's Republic of China in Washington, D.C.
- International School of Beijing
- Americans in China
- Does not become Ambassador until he presents his credentials; his deputy David H. Rank resigned as Chargé d’affaires in June 2017.
- "Contact Us." Embassy of the United States, Beijing. Retrieved on October 21, 2012. "No. 55 An Jia Lou Lu 100600" - Address in Chinese: "北京安家楼路55号 邮编：100600"
- Chin, Josh (2012-04-29). "China cracks down after Chen escape". wsj.com.
- "New U.S. Embassy in Beijing dedicated." Associated Press at the Los Angeles Times. August 8, 2008. Retrieved on October 18, 2012.
- "U.S. Embassy Auction." (Archive) U.S. State Department. "U.S. Embassy Warehouse – No.18 Tianzhu Road, Area A, Beijing Tianzhu Airport Industrial Zone Shunyi, Beijing (See attached map)" and "北京市顺义区天竺空港工业区A区天柱路18号"
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Embassy of the United States in Beijing.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to U.S. Legation, Peking.|
|This China-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|