U. K. Sinha
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Upendra Kumar Sinha
|Occupation||Chairman, Securities and Exchange Board of India |
18 February 2014 - 10 February 2017
Upendra Kumar Sinha is the former chairman of SEBI. His term started in February 2014. He has been appointed for a period of three years. He was the Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of the Unit Trust of India Asset Management Company (UTIAMC), commonly referred to as UTI Mutual Fund. He is a member of the Indian Administrative Services (IAS), belonging to the Bihar Cadre.
C. B. Bhave
| Chairman & Managing Director of UTI AMC
- "UK Sinha gets two-year extension as Sebi chairman". Indian Express. 15 January 2014. Retrieved 17 January 2014.
- "U K Sinha appointed as SEBI chairman"
- "U K Sinha gets two-year extension as Sebi chief - Times of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2018-10-25.
- "UK Sinha is new SEBI chairman - Rediff.com Business". Rediff.com. Retrieved 2018-10-25.
- "Another feather in this Bihari officer's cap | Patna News - Times of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2011-02-06. Retrieved 2018-10-25.