From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
U1, U.I or U-1 may refer to:
- U(1), the degree one unitary group
- U-1, the USAF and US Military's designation for the De Havilland Canada DHC-3 Otter light transport aircraft
- U-1, Soviet designation for Avro 504 trainer.
- Multiple German U-Boats named U-1
- Oberursel U.I, an early German aircraft engine
- HDMS U-1, a Danish submarine
- SM U-1, an Austro-Hungarian submarine, lead ship of the U-1 class
- U1 Technology, a game and software developing company
- Ultima I: The First Age of Darkness, a 1981 video game
- U1, alias for Yuvan Shankar Raja (born 1979), a Tamil musician and film composer
- U-1, the main character in the video game Gitaroo Man for the PlayStation 2/PlayStation Portable
- LNER Class U1, a 1924 British solitary 2-8-0+0-8-2 Beyer-Garratt locomotive
- SR U1 Class, a class of 2-6-0 locomotives developed from the U Class
- U1 (Berlin U-Bahn), the oldest line on the Berlin U-Bahn
- U1, a Frankfurt U-Bahn line
- U1, a Hamburg U-Bahn line
- U1, a Munich U-Bahn line
- U1, a Nuremberg U-Bahn line
- U1 (Vienna U-Bahn), of the Vienna U-Bahn system.
- Secure Digital (SD) Cards, class of speed
- U1, unemployment figure released by Bureau of Labor Statistics
- U1 spliceosomal RNA, a small nuclear RNA component of the spliceosome involved in pre-mRNA splicing.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.