Jump to navigation Jump to search
U18 or U-18 may refer to:
An under-18 youth sport teams or competition, including:
- Association football
- Category:Under-18 association football, one of many under-18 association football (soccer) teams
- USA Women's U18 and U19 teams, two of the teams under the auspices of the USA Basketball organization
- Ice hockey
- IIHF World U18 Championship, an annual event organized by the International Ice Hockey Federation for national under-18 ice hockey
- the Ivan Hlinka Memorial Tournament, also known as the U-18 Junior World Cup, an annual event for national under-18 ice hockey teams from around the world
- Girl's Africa Volleyball Championship U18, a sport competition for women's national under-18 volleyball teams, held by theConfédération Africaine de Volleyball, the Africa volleyball federation
- NORCECA Girls Youth Continental Championship U-18, a sport competition for women's national under-18 volleyball teams, held by the North America, Central America and Caribbean volleyball federation
- South America Volleyball Championship U18, a sport competition for national under-18 volleyball teams, held by the Confederación Sudamericana de Voleibol, the South America volleyball federation.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.