From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UA, U-A, Ua, uA, or ua may refer to:
- 1 In science and technology
- 2 In arts and entertainment
- 3 Businesses
- 4 Military uses
- 5 Organizations
- 6 Places
- 7 Schools
- 8 Other uses
In science and technology
In biology and medicine
- Unstable angina, a type of heart disease
- Uric acid, a metabolic compound
- Urinalysis (also U/A), a set of medical diagnostic tests performed on urine
- unmeasured anions is used in the calculating of anion gap in the nephrology
- Commonly used product of a Heat Exchanger's Overall Heat Transfer Coefficient U and its active exchange area A
In computing and telecommunications
- Universal Alcatel, a telecommunications protocol
- User agent, a computer networking software class
- User Assistance, computer programme manuals and documentation
Other uses in science and technology
In arts and entertainment
- Unearthed Arcana, Dungeons & Dragons sourcebook
- Unknown Armies, role playing game
- Urban Assault, a video game
- Ua (singer) (born 1972), Japanese singer-songwriter
- United Abominations, an album by the band Megadeth
Other uses in arts and entertainment
- Under Armour, a clothing brand
- United Artists, a film studio
- United Airlines (IATA airline designator)
- Universal Audio Inc, a designer and manufacturer of audio signal processing hardware and software
- UP Aerospace, a private spaceflight company based in Denver, Colorado
- German submarine U-A, a German submarine of the Second World War
- Unauthorized Absence, the abandonment of a duty or post without permission
- Future Force Unit of Action, a proposed US Army tactical unit
- ultrAslan, a fan group of the Galatasaray Spor Kulübü football team
- Union Association, a baseball league of 1884
- United Association, a plumbing and pipefitting labor union in the U.S. and Canada
- University Alliance, a lobbying group of British universities
- U of A (disambiguation)
- University of Akron, U.S.
- University of Alabama, U.S.
- University of Alaska, U.S.
- University of Antwerp, Belgium
- University of Arizona, U.S.
- University of Arkansas, U.S.
- Ursuline Academy (disambiguation)
- Unit of account, in economics
- Unitary authority, a local government division in England
- Urbanized Area, a location with a high human population density
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.