UAAP Tennis Championship
|This article does not cite any sources. (October 2006) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Tennis has been a sport in the program of the University Athletic Association of the Philippines (UAAP) men's division since the 1949-1950 season. The women's tennis competition started in the 2001-2002 season.
Denotes school won both men's and women's championship in the same year
- Far Eastern University owns the longest championship streak in the Men's Division with 7 titles.
- University of Santo Tomas has the longest championship streak in the Women's Division with 4 titles.
- De La Salle University won a "double crown" in 2003–04 Season.
- National University won a "back-to-back double crown" in 2013-14 & 2014-2015 Seasons.
- University of Santo Tomas won a "back-to-back double crown" in 2006–07 & 2007–08 Seasons.
Number of Championships by School
|University of Santo Tomas||14||6||20|
|De La Salle University||7||5||12|
|Far Eastern University||7||0||7|
|University of the Philippines||6||0||6|
|Ateneo de Manila University||1||0||1|