Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up uas- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
UAS may refer to:
- Undergraduate Ambassadors Scheme, UK
- University of Agricultural Sciences (disambiguation)
- University of Alaska Southeast
- University of Alabama System
- University of Applied Sciences
- University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad
- Universidad Autónoma de Sinaloa, or Autonomous University of Sinaloa
- Uruguayan American School
Science and technology
- Unidentified aerial system, a military term for an unidentified flying object used for unknown aircraft.
- Unmanned aircraft system, which includes a UAV (or drone) and a ground control station
- Upstream activating sequence, a genetic sequence
- USB Attached SCSI
- User Agent Server, part of the Session Initiation Protocol
- User agent String, text sent over HTTP to identify a web client
- Unity Asset Server, a tool for the Unity game engine
- University Air Squadron
- United Arab States, a former union between the United Arab Republic (Egypt and Syria) and North Yemen
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UAS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.