UBC Fisheries Centre
The UBC Fisheries Centre or UBC Institute for the Oceans and Fisheries (IOF) is a research institute at the University of British Columbia. It contributes to a transformative global shift toward sustainable coastal ecosystems, oceans and fisheries. It brings together a community of Canadian and international experts in ocean and freshwater species, systems, economics, and issues—and provides new insights into how our marine systems function, and the impacts of human activity on those systems. It promotes multidisciplinary study of aquatic ecosystems and broad-based collaboration with maritime communities, government, NGOs and other partners.
|Sea Around Us Project ||Daniel Pauly |
|Project Seahorse ||Amanda Vincent |
|Fisheries Economics Research Unit (FERU) ||Ussif Rashid Sumaila |
|Policy and Ecosystem Restoration in Fisheries (PERF)||Tony J. Pitcher |
|Marine Mammal Research Unit ||Andrew Trites |
|Quantitative Modeling Group ||Villy Christensen|
Murdoch McAllister
|Aboriginal Fisheries Research Unit|
|NF-UBC Nereus Program||William Cheung|
Daniel Pauly 
|Changing Ocean Research Unit ||William Cheung|
|Global Ocean Modeling ||Villy Christensen |
- Sea Around Us Project – Main web site.
- Mission statement Sea Around Us. Accessed: 23 February 2015.
- Project Seahorse – Main web site.
- Amanda Vincent Project Seahorse. Accessed: 23 February 2015.
- Fisheries Economics Research Unit – Main web site.
-  Fisheries Economics Research Unit. Accessed: 23 February 2015.
- Policy and Ecosystem Restoration in Fisheries – Main web site.
-  Policy and Ecosystem Restoration in Fisheries. Accessed: 23 February 2015.
- Marine Mammal Research Unit – Main web site.
- Andrew Trites Marine Mammal Research Unit. Accessed: 23 February 2015.
- http://oceans.ubc.ca/quantitative-modeling-group/ Quantitative Modeling Group] UBC Fisheries Centre. Accessed: 23 February 2015.
- Nereus Program UBC Fisheries Centre. Accessed: 9 September 2015.
- Nereus Fellows and Principal Investigators The Nereus Program. Accessed: 9 September 2015.
- Changing Ocean Research Unit – Main web site.
- Global Ocean Modeling – Main web site.
- Villy Christensen Global Ocean Modeling. Accessed: 23 February 2015.
- UBC Institute for the Oceans and Fisheries – Main web site