|University of Business and International Studies Geneva|
|Motto||Take Off To A Successful Career|
UBIS is accredited by: EduQua, IACBE, CHEA and MSA
Certified ISO 29990
|Provost||Dr. Guillaume Finck|
|Dean||Dr. Viola Krebs|
|Location|| Geneva, Switzerland
|Colours||Red and White|
|Affiliations||University of the Potomac|
University of Business and International Studies (UBIS University) was founded in 2006 in Geneva, Switzerland. UBIS University is an internationally accredited Swiss private university and is part of the U.S. investment and advisory firm, Hamilton White. The University offers courses in English: Bachelor's (dual Swiss/U.S.) and Master's degrees in Business Administration and International Relations plus Industry Specific Certificate programs in International Organization, Banking and Financial Services, and Cleantech as well as Corporate Training, and enrolls students and program participants from 40 countries. All programs are offered on ground at the urban campus in Geneva, 100% online or blended (online and on campus); students in the dual (Swiss/U.S.) programs will receive a Swiss diploma as well as an American diploma with regional accreditation from Middle States.
UBIS University’s programs are based on the U.S. standards and the Bologna accord standards. The dual degrees are granted via the partnership with their sister university in the U.S., University of the Potomac in Washington, D.C.
- Dual Swiss/U.S. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Dual Swiss/U.S. Bachelor of Arts in International Relations (BA-IR)
- Dual Swiss/U.S. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (Swiss MBA)
- Master of Arts in International Relations (Swiss MA-IR)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (Swiss EMBA)
The university offers courses on ground at its urban campus in Geneva as well as online. UBIS University has established partnerships with universities in the United States, Europe, Asia and Africa such as: University of the Potomac, President University, Chandigarh University, Kozminski University, Southern Luzon State University, Karaganda State University.
- Swiss-U.S. Bachelor of Business Administration
- Swiss-U.S. Bachelor in International Relations
- Swiss-U.S. Master of Business Administration
Accreditation status and membership
The university is a member of EFMD and is certified by EduQua. It operates under the authorization of the Geneva Cantonal Department of Education. It is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education. Students in the dual Swiss/U.S. programs also receive a U.S. diploma accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools from the University of the Potomac. UBIS University is registered as a private university with the Geneva Department of Education - Department d'instruction publique.
- "News" (URL). University Herald News. Retrieved 2013-02-13.
- "Interview" (URL). Geneva Business News. Retrieved 2013-07-04.
- "Registration" (URL). Swiss Department of Education. Retrieved 2006-03-16.
- "U.S.-accredited" (URL). Myanmar Times. Retrieved 2014-01-05.
- "EFMD" (URL). EFMD. Retrieved 2013-06-10.
- "EduQua" (URL). EduQua. Retrieved 2014-05-01.
- "An accredited member is an academic business unit that has successfully completed the IACBE accreditation review process and has business programs accredited by the IACBE." (PDF). IACBE. Retrieved 2013-07-01.