This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2014)
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Roof||123 m (404 ft) (UB Tower)|
|Floor count||20 (UB Tower/Concorde)|
|Floor area||950,000 sq ft (88,000 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect(s)||Thomas Associates, Bengaluru|
|Main contractor||Prestige Group|
UB City is a business district in Bengaluru, India. It consists of 6 blocks with a total built up area of over 16 lakh sq ft. Pioneered by the UB Group in Joint Venture with Prestige Group, it is built on 13 acres (53,000 m2) of land and hosts 1,000,000 sq ft (93,000 m2) of high-end commercial, retail and service apartment space.
Centrally located in the Bengaluru CBD (Central Business District), on the corner of Kasturba road and Vittal Mallya Road, it is just 1.8 km (1.1 mi) from M.G. Road - Brigade road junction and right opposite Cubbon Park now officially renamed Sri Chamarajendra Park.
UB City has four towers. UB City houses the offices of many corporates under one roof - UB Tower. It has an elevated roof top helipad which provides a five-minute aerial commute to the Kempegowda International Airport. UB City The Collection houses the most luxurious 'global' brands from many business houses across India including Reliance Group, Aditya Birla Group etc.
UB City at night
Canberra Tower UB City Bangalore
Building in UB City
UB City Entrance
- List of tallest buildings in Bangalore
- List of tallest buildings in India
- List of tallest buildings and structures in the Indian subcontinent
- "UB Tower". CTBUH Skyscraper Center.
- "About UBCity".
- "UB City, a joint development venture between the UB Group and Prestige group". Financial Express. June 2009.
- John, Sujit (22 June 2006). "UB City is finally here". The Times Of India. Retrieved 7 October 2018.
- "Ub City". Emporis. Archived from the original on 28 July 2021.