From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UCA can stand for:
- UCA, a manufacturer of rail car movers
- Usine de Construction Aéronautique (UCA), merged into Société Nationale de Constructions Aéronautiques du Sud Ouest
- Universal College Application, an online consortium-based college admissions application
- University of Central Arkansas, a university in Conway, Arkansas.
- University for the Creative Arts, England
- Universidad Centroamericana (Managua), a university in Managua, Nicaragua
- Central American University or Universidad Centroamericana "José Simeón Cañas", San Salvador, El Salvador
- University of Cádiz, Spain
- University of Central Asia
- Upper Columbia Academy, Spangle, Washington
- Pontifical Catholic University of Argentina
- Unitarian Christian Association, UK
- Universalist Church of America, 1866 to 1961
- Uniting Church in Australia
- Uca, the genus of crabs known as fiddler crabs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UCA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.