From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UCI commonly refers to:
- Union Cycliste Internationale, the world governing body for the sport of cycling
- The University of California, Irvine, a public university in Irvine, California, United States
UCI may also refer to:
- UCI Cinemas (United Cinemas International), in Austria, Germany, Italy, Portugal and Brazil
- Unified Configuration Interface, a set of scripts to unify and simplify the configuration the OpenWrt operating system
- Union Correctional Institution, Florida, United States
- Unione Cinematografica Italiana, an Italian film company of the silent era
- Universal Chess Interface
- Univision Communications Inc., an American media company
- Unit Compliance Inspection, a United States Air Force inspection
- United Kennel Clubs International
- Unlawful Command Influence, a term in American military law
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UCI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.