From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up UCL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
UCL may refer to:
- UEFA Champions League, an annual European club football competition
- Uganda Clays Limited, a company in Uganda that manufactures building materials from clay
- Ulnar collateral ligament of elbow joint
- Université catholique de Louvain, a private research university based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
- University College Lahore, a university in Lahore, Pakistan
- University College London, a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UCL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.