|Chancellor||Tan Sri Datuk Seri Panglima Dr. Abdul Rahman Arshad|
|Vice-Chancellor||Senior Professor Dato' Dr Khalid Yusoff|
|Location||Taman Connaught, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Campus||Kuala Lumpur, Sarawak, Terengganu|
UCSI University is a member of the UCSI Education Group which comprises UCSI International School Springhill, UCSI International School Subang, Sri UCSI School, UCSI Child Development Centre, UCSI Publishing House and UCSI Extension.
UCSI University was established in 1986. Originally the Canadian Institute of Computer Studies, the school has evolved with accreditation. In 1990, it became Sedaya College, later Sedaya International College. In 2003 it became University College Sedaya International (UCSI), and in 2008 when it became a full university was renamed UCSI University. UCSI University is situated in the centre of Kuala Lumpur.
Its student population exceeds 10,000. 38% of its student population is international.
UCSI's current and third vice-chancellor and president is Senior Professor Dato' Dr Khalid Yusoff. He succeeded Robert Bong in September 2013.
Co-Operative Education Training Programme
UCSI Co-Operative Education Training Programme, established in 2004, collaborates with over 700 employer organisations to provide work experience to students during their years of education. For each year at UCSI, students work for two months. However, most employers would only hire students committed at least three months
UCSI University has seven faculties, two institutes and two centres:
- The Faculty of Applied Sciences
- The Faculty of Business & Information Science
- The Faculty of Engineering, Technology & Built Environment
- The Faculty of Hospitality & Tourism Management
- The Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
- The Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- The Faculty of Social Science & Liberal Arts
- De Institute of Creative Arts and Design
- The Institute of Music
- The Centre for Pre-U Studies
- The Centre for Languages
- "UCSI University striving for excellence". The Daily Mirror (Colombo, Sri Lanka) – via HighBeam (subscription required). 20 January 2011. Retrieved 21 August 2014.
- "UCSI gets approval to run ACCA programmes". New Straits Times – via HighBeam (subscription required). 7 January 2007. Retrieved 21 August 2014.
- "New university head". The Star. 17 September 2013. Retrieved 12 October 2013.