|Broadcast area||Cape Town|
|Slogan||The Soundtrack To Your Campus Life|
|First air date||1976|
|Owner||University of Cape Town|
UCT Radio is a campus radio station operated by students of the University of Cape Town (UCT) in Cape Town, South Africa. UCT Radio broadcasts on the 104.5 MHz frequency from a 20 watt transmitter located at . According to the University website, the station broadcasts its signal from the main Upper Campus in the Southern Suburbs, and all the way across the Cape Flats towards the Northern Suburbs of the greater Cape Town area.
- Station Manager: Natalie Brandreth (acting)
- Traffic and Tech Manager: Kyle Robbertze
- HR Manager: Torben du Toit
- Programme Manager: Resego Molope
- Marketing Manager: Spokazi Tati
- Head DJ: Michael Owen
- Production Manager: Liezel Boudreaux
- News Manager: Tej Bagirathi
- Content Manager: Reitumetse Malefane
- Music Manager: Rèné du Toit
- Online and Social Media Coordinator: Rebecca Cullum
- Events Coordinator: Caitlin Samuels
Programming on UCT Radio
As a student-run, campus-community station, our programming reflects the culture, ethos and diversity of campus life, following a cross-genre approach to music and playing 90% of South African music..
- "VHF FM Frequency Assignment: Annexure A – 2004" (PDF). Independent Communications Authority of South Africa. 2004. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-09-27. Retrieved 2006-04-09.
- "UCT Radio". University of Cape Town. Retrieved 2018-09-19.
- "Community Station Summary: Station Audience - Past 7 Days". South African Advertising Research Foundation. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
- "UCT Radio - About Us". University of Cape Town. Retrieved 2018-09-19.
- "UC Radio - About Us". University of Cape Town. Retrieved 2018-09-19.
|This article about a radio station in South Africa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|