|Full name||Unión Deportiva Atlético Gramenet Milán|
|Ground||Nou Municipal, Santa Coloma,
|League||3ª – Group 5|
|2013–14||3ª – Group 5, 20th|
Unión Deportiva Atlético Gramenet Milán is a Spanish football team based in Santa Coloma de Gramenet, in the autonomous community of Catalonia. Founded in 1945 it currently plays in Tercera División – Group 5, holding home games at Nou Municipal de Gramenet, with a capacity of 5,000.
UDA Gramenet was founded in 1945, through the merger of three teams from Santa Coloma de Gramenet: FC Gramenet, UD Colomense and CF Baleares. The club first reached the national categories in 1956, and first promoted to the third division 37 years later.
Gramenet finished three times in the top three in its first four seasons, but successively underachieved in the playoffs, against Real Jaén, CD Ourense and Sestao Sport Club (1993–94), Deportivo Alavés, Jaén and UD Las Palmas (1994–95) and Jaén, SD Lemona and Ourense (1996–97); in 1996 the club merged with C.D. Milán, who became Gramenet B.
In the 2004–05 season, still in the third division, Gramenet could only rank 16th in the league, but reached the quarterfinals of the Copa del Rey after ousting FC Barcelona, Levante UD and UE Lleida, only being downed by Real Betis (2–2 at home, 3–4 away) who later went on to win the tournament. In the following years the club would only participate once in the promotion playoffs, losing 3–6 on aggregate to UD Salamanca in 2006.
In 2014, the club was forced by the city hall to leave the municipal stadium and since the 2014–15, Gramenet plays its games at Sant Adrià de Besós.
- FC Gramenet - (¿?–1945) → ↓
- UD Colomense - (¿?–1945) → UDA Gramenet - (1945–95) → UDA Gramenet Milán (1995–¿?)
- CF Baleares - (¿?–1945) → ↑
- UD Obreros- (¿?–1995) → ↓
UDA Gramenet - (1945–95) → UDA Gramenet Milán (1995–¿?)
- CD Milán- (¿?–1995) → ↑
Season to season
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
Note: this list includes players that have played at least 100 league games and/or have reached international status.
- El Gramanet pasó por encima del Lleida (Gramanet steamrolled Lleida); Diario AS, 11 January 2005 (Spanish)
- Preciosa derrota del Gramenet frente al Betis (Beautiful Gramenet loss against Betis); El País, 3 February 2005 (Spanish)
- Los tres filiales fueron los peores parados del sorteo (The three B-teams had worst of lucks in draw); Diario AS, 30 May 2006 (Spanish)