From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UDB is a three letter acronym that could mean:
- Uganda Development Bank - A development financial institution, owned by the Government of Uganda
- Uprava državne bezbednosti, also UDBA, the secret police organization of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
- Urbancorp Development Bank, subsidiary of Urban Bank, Philippines
- Bottom Lambda baryon, with udb quark content
- In computing
- Universal Database, IBM DB2 original brandname
- Universal Desktop Box, DEC Multia later brandname
- User database, for T9 (predictive text)
- Unit Data Block, in MDOS/MIDAS
- In politics
- Breton Democratic Union or UDB, the main Breton autonomist political party
- Belgian Democratic Union, a short-lived Belgian political party after the Second World War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UDB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.