UDP Unicorn is a free and open source DoS attack software. The software attacks a computer's network connection by repeatedly sending UDP packets with garbage data.
UDP Unicorn uses Winsock to create sockets and send UDP packets.
- Multithreaded UDP flooder
- Port Scanner
- Active Connection Monitor
- Network Information - Public IP Address
- ICMP send and receive (Ping)
- Target random ports and use random packet sizes
- User friendly GUI
- Pre-installed list of common protocols
- Ability to play music