UD Collerense (women)
|Full name||Unión Deportiva Collerense (women)|
|Ground||Estadi Municipal Coll d’en Rebassa|
|Chairman||Josep Maria Forteza|
|Manager||José Antonio Sánchez Ros|
The team was created in 1999. Starting in the third tier, in 2002 it reached the second category where it played for the seven next seasons, usually ranking in its group's top positions.
In the 2008-09 season Collerense won all 26 matches, qualifying for the first time for the promotion play-offs six weeks before the end of the regular season. In the play-offs the team defeated Oiartzun KE (4–1) and UD Tacuense (1–0) to become the first Balearic team to play in the league's top level.
In its first two seasons in the Superliga, which coincided with a reform in the competition's system, Collerense was respectively 5th and 6th in the first stage's group B and 2nd in the second's stage group C, qualifying both times for the national cup, where it was knocked out in the first round by FC Barcelona (2–1, 0–2) and Atlético Madrid (0–1, 1–3) respectively. Following the league's reunification the team was 14th in the 2011–12 season, with a 4 points advantage over relegation positions.
The reserve team currently plays in the third tier after being relegated in 2011.
- Promotion to the Superliga Femenina: 2008-09
- Primera Nacional (T2)
- Winners 2008-09: 1
- Runners-up 2003-04, 2004–05, 2005–06, 2007-08: 4
- Regional (T3)
- Winners 2001–02: 1
Season to season
|Season||Tier||Division||Place||Copa de la Reina|
As of 3 September 2015 Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- "Season 08/09 final ranking". soccerway.com. Retrieved 10 October 2011.
- "Collerense wins Group 3 six days early" (in Spanish). futbolbalear.es. 24 March 2009. Retrieved 10 October 2011.
- "First promotion play-off report" (in Spanish). futbolbalear.es. 13 June 2009. Retrieved 10 October 2011.
- "Second promotion play-off report" (in Spanish). futbolbalear.es. 20 June 2009. Retrieved 10 October 2011.
- "Collerense's women make Balearic History" (in Spanish). deportebalear.com. 24 December 2009. Retrieved 10 October 2011.
- "2009/10 final ranking". soccerway.com. Retrieved 10 October 2011.
- "2010/11 final rankings". soccerway.com. Retrieved 10 October 2011.
- "2010 Copa la Reina Round of 16 results" (in Spanish). rfef.es. 10 May 2010. Retrieved 10 October 2011.
- "Collerense loses return leg to Atlético Madrid" (in Spanish). futbolbalear.es. 8 May 2011. Retrieved 10 October 2011.
- "Collerense B Femenino relegated" (in Spanish). futbolbalear.es. 7 June 2011. Retrieved 10 October 2011.