From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UEA may stand for:
- University of East Africa, established in June 1963 and split, in 1970, into:
- University of East Anglia, established in 1963 in Norwich, England
- University of the State of Amazonas (Universidade do Estado do Amazonas), a university in Manaus, Brazil, established in 2001
- University of East Asia, established in 1981 and renamed the University of Macau in 1991
- Universal Esperanto Association, (Universala Esperanto-Asocio), the worldwide organization of the Esperanto movement
- Universal enveloping algebra, a mathematical object
- Utah Education Association, the teachers' union in Utah
- Uea, a Melanesian island in the Rotuma group, a dependency of Fiji
- In biology, an abbreviation for "Ulex europaeus agglutinin" (or "Ulex europaeus lectin"), the lectin of the gorse species Ulex europaeus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UEA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.