|UFC 150: Henderson vs. Edgar II|
|Promotion||Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|Date||August 11, 2012|
UFC 150: Henderson vs. Edgar II was a mixed martial arts event held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship on August 11, 2012, at the Pepsi Center now known as Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado.
A fight between Dennis Hallman and Thiago Tavares was expected for this card. However, on July 12 it was announced that the fight was moved to the UFC 151 card.
Luiz Cane was expected to face Yushin Okami at this event. However, Cane was forced out of the bout with an injury and replaced by Rousimar Palhares. Palhares himself was forced out of the bout with Okami with an injury and was replaced by Buddy Roberts. Roberts was already on the card, originally scheduled against Chris Camozzi, but Camozzi was also forced off the card with an injury.
At the weigh-ins, Melvin Guillard was the only one of 20 fighters who missed weight. Guillard, who fought former training partner Donald Cerrone, weighed 157.5 pounds on his first try. He was given two hours to cut to the lightweight maximum of 156 pounds, but he elected instead to surrender an undisclosed percentage of his fight purse to Cerrone, who weighed 155 pounds.
|Lightweight||Benson Henderson (c)||def.||Frankie Edgar||Decision (split) (46–49, 48–47, 48–47)||5||5:00||[a]|
|Catchweight (157.5 lb)||Donald Cerrone||def.||Melvin Guillard||KO (head kick and punch)||1||1:16|
|Middleweight||Jake Shields||vs.||Ed Herman||No Contest (overturned)||3||5:00||[b]|
|Middleweight||Yushin Okami||def.||Buddy Roberts||KO (punches)||2||3:05|
|Featherweight||Max Holloway||def.||Justin Lawrence||TKO (punches)||2||4:49|
|Preliminary Card (FX)|
|Featherweight||Dennis Bermudez||def.||Tommy Hayden||Submission (standing guillotine choke)||1||4:43||[c]|
|Middleweight||Michael Kuiper||def.||Jared Hamman||TKO (punches)||2||2:16|
|Bantamweight||Érik Pérez||def.||Ken Stone||TKO (punches)||1||0:17||[d]|
|Bantamweight||Chico Camus||def.||Dustin Pague||Decision (unanimous) (29–28, 30–27, 29–28)||3||5:00|
|Preliminary Card (Facebook)|
|Featherweight||Nik Lentz||def.||Eiji Mitsuoka||TKO (punches)||1||3:45|
- ^ For the UFC Lightweight Championship.
- ^ Originally ruled a Unanimous Decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27) victory for Shields, result was overturned due to testing positive for a banned substance.
- ^ This bout aired on the broadcast following the Pérez vs Stone bout.
- ^ This bout aired on the broadcast following the Henderson vs Edgar bout.
Fighters were awarded $60,000 bonuses.
- Fight of the Night: Donald Cerrone vs. Melvin Guillard
- Knockout of the Night: Donald Cerrone
- Submission of the Night: Dennis Bermudez
- ^ a b Staff (2012-08-30). "UFC 150 in Denver officially draws 13,027 attendance, $619K live gate". MMAjunkie.com. Archived from the original on 2013-01-11. Retrieved 2012-08-30.
- ^ Brookhouse, Brent (2012-08-16). "UFC 150 At 190,000 Pay-Per-View Buys According To Early Report". BloodyElbow.com. Retrieved 2012-08-16.
- ^ "UFC 150: Henderson vs. Edgar II". Ultimate Fighting Championship. Retrieved 2012-06-06.
- ^ Marrocco, Steven (2012-07-12). "Dennis Hallman vs. Thiago Tavares moves from UFC 150 to UFC 151". MMAjunkie.com. Archived from the original on 2013-01-04. Retrieved 2012-08-12.
- ^ Martin, Damon. "Rousimar Palhares Out; Buddy Roberts In Against Yushin Okami at UFC 150". MMAWeekly.com. Retrieved 2012-06-06.
- ^ Staff (2012-08-10). "UFC 150 weigh-in results: Henderson and Edgar on weight, Guillard comes in heavy". MMAjunkie.com. Archived from the original on 2013-01-29. Retrieved 2012-08-12.
- ^ Erickson, Matt (2012-08-12). "UFC 150 bonuses: Cerrone, Guillard, Bermudez take home $60,000 awards". MMAjunkie.com. Archived from the original on 2012-08-14. Retrieved 2012-08-12.