UFC Fight Night: dos Anjos vs. Lee
|UFC Fight Night: dos Anjos vs. Lee|
The poster for UFC Fight Night: dos Anjos vs. Lee.
|Promotion||Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|Date||May 18, 2019|
|Venue||Blue Cross Arena|
|City||Rochester, New York|
UFC Fight Night: dos Anjos vs. Lee (also known as UFC Fight Night 152 or UFC on ESPN+ 10) was a mixed martial arts event produced by the Ultimate Fighting Championship that was held on May 18, 2019 at Blue Cross Arena in Rochester, New York.
Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos was briefly linked to a welterweight matchup with Neil Magny at the event. However on March 28, dos Santos announced that he had not been contacted by the UFC about the match. Magny was instead scheduled to face Vicente Luque. In turn, Magny pulled out of the bout on May 13 due to testing positive for Di-Hydroxy-LGD-4033. He was replaced by promotional newcomer Derrick Krantz.
|Main Card (ESPN+)|
|Welterweight||Rafael dos Anjos||def.||Kevin Lee||Submission (arm-triangle choke)||4||3:47|
|Middleweight||Ian Heinisch||def.||Antônio Carlos Júnior||Decision (unanimous) (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)||3||5:00|
|Women's Featherweight||Felicia Spencer||def.||Megan Anderson||Submission (rear-naked choke)||1||3:24|
|Welterweight||Vicente Luque||def.||Derrick Krantz||TKO (punches)||1||3:52|
|Lightweight||Charles Oliveira||def.||Nik Lentz||TKO (punches)||2||2:11|
|Lightweight||Davi Ramos||def.||Austin Hubbard||Decision (unanimous) (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)||3||5:00|
|Preliminary Card (ESPN+)|
|Women's Bantamweight||Aspen Ladd||def.||Sijara Eubanks||Decision (unanimous) (30-26, 29-27, 29-28)||3||5:00|
|Lightweight||Desmond Green||def.||Charles Jourdain||Decision (unanimous) (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)||3||5:00|
|Welterweight||Michel Pereira||def.||Danny Roberts||KO (flying knee and punch)||1||1:47|
|Featherweight||Grant Dawson||def.||Michael Trizano||Submission (rear-naked choke)||2||2:27|
|Light Heavyweight||Ed Herman||def.||Patrick Cummins||TKO (knee and punches)||1||3:39|
|Middleweight||Zak Cummings||def.||Trevin Giles||Submission (guillotine choke)||3||4:01|
|Featherweight||Julio Arce||def.||Julian Erosa||KO (head kick)||3||1:49|
The following fighters received $50,000 bonuses:
- Fight of the Night: Aspen Ladd vs. Sijara Eubanks
- Performance of the Night: Michel Pereira and Grant Dawson
- Dave Doyle (2019-05-19). "UFC on ESPN+ 10 draws announced crowd of 8,132 for $643,000 live gate in Rochester". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2019-05-19.
- Staff (2019-03-02). "UFC coming to Rochester in May". democratandchronicle.com. Retrieved 2019-03-04.
- Ardi Dwornik (2018-12-29). "UFC announces second quarter 2019 event dates". espnmediazone.com. Retrieved 2018-12-31.
- MMA Fighting Newswire (2019-03-20). "Rafael dos Anjos vs. Kevin Lee to meet in welterweight main event of UFC Rochester". mmafighting.com. Retrieved 2019-03-20.
- Lucas Rezende (2019-03-28). "Zaleski denies reports of Magny bout at UFC Rochester, Chiesa backs him up". bloodyelbow.com. Retrieved 2019-03-30.
- Marcel Dorff (2019-04-03). "Neil Magny stays with Vicente Luque in the "Brazilian area" during UFC Rochester" (in Dutch). mmadna.nl. Retrieved 2019-04-03.
- Steven Marrocco (2019-05-14). "Neil Magny: Failed USADA test scratched me from UFC on ESPN+ 10". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2019-05-14.
- Marcel Dorff (2019-05-15). "Derrick Krantz tackles short notice fight against Vicente Luque during UFC Rochester" (in Dutch). mmadna.nl. Retrieved 2019-05-15.
- "UFC Fight Night: dos Anjos vs. Lee". Ultimate Fighting Championship. Retrieved 2019-05-18.
- Dave Doyle (2019-05-19). "UFC on ESPN+ 10 bonuses: Aspen Ladd-Sijara Eubanks barnburner earns 'Fight of the Night'". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2019-05-19.