UFC Fight Night on ESPN+ 5
|UFC Fight Night on ESPN+ 5|
|Promotion||Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|Date||March 16, 2019|
|Venue||The O2 Arena|
UFC Fight Night on ESPN+ 5 (also known as UFC Fight Night 147) is an upcoming mixed martial arts event produced by the Ultimate Fighting Championship that will be held on March 16, 2019 at The O2 Arena in London, England.
Alessio Di Chirico was expected to face Tom Breese at the event. However, Di Chirico pulled out of the fight in early January citing an undisclosed injury and subsequent surgery. On January 8, it was reported that The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil middleweight winner Cezar Ferreira will be his replacement. Ferreira and Breese were expected to meet at UFC Fight Night: Magny vs. Ponzinibbio in November 2018, but Breese pulled out due to injury.
Official fight card
|Middleweight||Jack Marshman||vs.||John Phillips|
|Welterweight||Cláudio Silva||vs.||Danny Roberts|
|Women's Flyweight||Molly McCann||vs.||Priscila Cachoeira|
|Light Heavyweight||Gökhan Saki||vs.||Saparbek Safarov|
|Light Heavyweight||Volkan Oezdemir||vs.||Dominick Reyes|
|Middleweight||Tom Breese||vs.||Cezar Ferreira|
- "UFC announces 2019 first quarter schedule: ESPN debut Jan. 19 in Brooklyn". MMAjunkie. 2018-11-04. Retrieved 2018-11-04.
- "UFC® EVENT DATES AND LOCATIONS ANNOUNCED FOR FIRST QUARTER 2019 - ESPN MediaZone U.S." espnmediazone.com. Retrieved 2018-11-04.
- "UFC Releases 2019 First Quarter Schedule | FIGHT SPORTS". fightsport. 2018-11-04. Retrieved 2018-11-04.
- "UFC set to return to London's O2 Arena on 16 March 2019". bbcsport. 2018-11-02. Retrieved 2018-11-04.
- Tudor Leonte (2018-01-02). "Alessio Di Chirico withdraws from UFC Fight Night London bout vs. Tom Breese". sherdog.com. Retrieved 2019-01-02.
- Peter Carroll (2018-01-08). "Tom Breese gets new UFC London assignment as Cezar Ferreria replaces Alessio Di Chirico". mmafighting.com. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- "UFC Fight Night". Ultimate Fighting Championship. Retrieved 2018-12-19.
|This article related to mixed martial arts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|