UFC on Fox: Lee vs. Iaquinta 2
|UFC on Fox: Lee vs. Iaquinta 2|
|Promotion||Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|Date||December 15, 2018|
UFC on Fox: Lee vs. Iaquinta 2 (also known as UFC on Fox 31) is an upcoming mixed martial arts event produced by the Ultimate Fighting Championship that will be held on December 15, 2018 at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States.
A lightweight rematch between former interim title challenger Kevin Lee and Al Iaquinta is expected to serve as the event headliner. The pairing met previously in February of 2014 at UFC 169 with Iaquinta winning the fight via unanimous decision.
|Lightweight||Kevin Lee||vs.||Al Iaquinta|
|Lightweight||Edson Barboza||vs.||Dan Hooker|
|Bantamweight||Rob Font||vs.||Sergio Pettis|
|Women's Flyweight||Jessica Rose-Clark||vs.||Andrea Lee|
|Featherweight||Dan Ige||vs.||Jordan Griffin|
|Lightweight||Bobby Green||vs.||Drakkar Klose|
|Middleweight||Gerald Meerschaert||vs.||Jack Hermansson|
|Welterweight||Erik Koch||vs.||Dwight Grant|
|Lightweight||Jared Gordon||vs.||Joaquim Silva|
|Heavyweight||Chris de la Rocha||vs.||Juan Adams|
|Light Heavyweight||Adam Milstead||vs.||Mike Rodriguez|
- Staff (2018-07-08). "UFC announces rest of 2018 schedule from September through end of year". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2018-07-09.
- Ben Steele (2018-07-07). "UFC is coming back to Milwaukee, this time to new arena". jsonline.com. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- ESPN Newswire (2018-05-23). "ESPN to broadcast 30 UFC events per year during 5-year deal". espn.com. Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- Tristen Critchfield (2018-10-10). "Kevin Lee-Al Iaquinta rematch to serve as main event for UFC on Fox 31 in Milwaukee". sherdog.com. Retrieved 2018-10-11.
- Dave Doyle (2014-02-01). "UFC 169 results: Al Iaquinta wins entertaining scrap against Kevin Lee". mmafighting.com. Retrieved 2018-10-11.
- "UFC on Fox: Lee vs. Iaquinta 2". Ultimate Fighting Championship. Retrieved 2018-08-28.
|This article related to mixed martial arts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|